“Curiosity is gluttony. To see is to devour.” So said Victor Hugo in Les Misérables… Well, if glutonny and making your enemies devour food is what you seek, then we whole-heartedly recommend you take a minute to find out about Bacon Chancho, a humorous 2D Defense Shooter where the main character feed his enemies to death.
Legend tells of an ancient magic staff that will be found by a Chosen One and of how he… Wait! It’s not that kind of story. This is the story of someone else: Bacon Chancho, who happens to stumble upon the staff in a cave.
The magical staff creates food and will attract enemies who will try to rob Bacon Chancho of it. It shall be up to you to lead Bacon Chancho through the game and to help him keep the staff for himself – by any means necessary. The only way to survive is to fight the hordes of enemies with food, food, and more food!
Kickstarter Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/217371399/bacon-chancho
- Arcade, Survival and Practice Mode
- Customize and upgrade your skillet… oops, your skill set inventory
- 1v1 Boss battles inspired by classics like Mega Man, Turtles in time
- Defeat a boss and get new tasty skills!
- Short and engaging levels, perfect for short playing sessions
- Extra DLC (maps, skills, enemies) after the official game release
Combine everything above and you get hours upon hours of replayable content – so high in saturated fat that it will make your cholesterol peak and leave your belly enormously satisfied.